Here Is What You Need To Know
– Each item begins life in my studio as a bolt of fabric. I do not print on pre-made products.
– I use 100% unbleached cotton for all my products ranging from a soft, light Quilters Muslin for the Napkins, a canvas weight for the Table Runners and Osnaburg seed cotton for Towels and Pillow Covers.
– Unless otherwise noted the fabrics are not pre-washed for shrinkage. I need as smooth a surface as possible for maximum color retention when printing and pre-washing raises the fabric grain.
– Each item is prepared, printed and finished in my studio.
– Each item is hand printed. I do not use a press.
– Items are printed in Maritime Blue unless otherwise shown.
– I mix my own colors. This may result in slight differences from one order to the next. I do not consider these flaws or imperfections but rather proof that you are purchasing a truly hand crafted item.
Returns and Exchanges
– Your satisfaction is very important to me. Please contact me as soon as possible if there are any issues with your order.
– No refunds on custom orders.
– Current production time is 5-10 business days. This will change seasonally so please check before placing your order. I will do my best to get your order out as soon as possible.
– If you require your purchase by a certain date please contact me before placing your order.
– I use Canada Post for shipping.
– Flat rate is shipping within Canada in 2-7 days
– Orders for the US are shipped via international air and can take 1-3 weeks dependent on how long it take to clear customs.
– International orders will be shipped international surface and can take 4-6 weeks.
– If you would like your international order shipped by air you will need to contact me for additional shipping costs.
– Buyer is responsible for any and all additional custom costs that may be charged at the time of delivery.
– The amount of the original purchase is what will be declared on the customs form.